Monday, June 27, 2011

Mini Target Haul

Hey everyone so I did a little shopping this past week at Target. So here are the items I have bought I also have pics of the swatches and the name of the colors. Enjoy oh yea and also I will have a video on this haul so don't forget to check that out. Thanks and God bless. XoXo.


This is E.L.F Eyeshadow for a $1.00 The color is called Sage. It ios kind of a green color to me it looks like and olive color. the swatch I did is right next to it. I have tried so many times to get a good pic of it but it didn't come up as well as I hope it would this is the best I got of it. Hopefully on video you can see the color better.

This is a beach mat. This was $2.50. This is how it looks like when it is layed out. This is great for the lake beach or park for a single person, so you don't get like sand or dirt on yourself.

I love these colors they are great colors for the summer.



These Cream eyeliners are the best and they were $3.00 a piece. The colors are midnight, plum, and black. They are smudge proof and water resistance.


And this really cute box is so cute and was only $1.00. I keep all my dirty brushes in here or i can put all my clean brushes or also my cotton balls or trash. It has a pink ribbon handle that I show in my video.


No comments:

Post a Comment